Michi's ski school
General conditions & important information concerning your booking
- Lift tickets are not included.
- If the group is reduced to fewer than 4 participants, we reserve the right to consolidate groups or to reduce the total number of lessons.
- Due to flexible organization, actual instructors may change on multiple occasions.
- We reject any liability whatsoever for all accidents which may occur during or before ski lessons. Accident and liability insurance is a personal matter for course participants.
- For unused lessons, there is no refund.
- Fee reimbursement due to injury or illness is only possible with a physician's attestation. Only unused days (remaining difference) are reimbursed.
- Lessons cancelled due to prevailing weather conditions (force majeure) are not made up. Private courses are held in all weather conditions. The course ticket is non-transferrable! Unused course days are forfeited!
- You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 24 hours before your course is about to start.
- As currency, we accept Online order: Ideal, Direct Debit, Mastercard and Visa / Ski school office: Bar (€), EC, Mastercard and Visa
- All deliveries and services of the ski school resulting from online bookings via the Internet, other online services or in our ski school offices are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Due to health reasons, participants with a contagious disease can not take part in a course or kindergarten.
- Fees for ski courses do not include use of ski lifts. The ski school does not provide compensation for instructional time lost due to interruptions in lift service.
- In the event of increased demand for ski/snowboard courses or kindergarten places, we reserve the right to automatically cancel online shop bookings for ski / snowboard courses or kindergarten places made by guests who reside outside of Gerlos who have made a booking despite of being informed not to do so.
Picture and movie material
During the lessons, ski race, presentation and child disco pictures will be taken and will be used for commercial purposes.
The ski school / ski rental center (hereafter referred to as "author") assumes no liability whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, related to material or ideal damage and which have been caused by the use or improper use of the information provided, or by the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are expressly ruled out in so far as the author has not acted in a way which is demonstrably either intentionally or grossly negligent.
All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The author reserves the expressed right to amend, add to or delete parts of pages, or the entire offer, without special notice.
Renting and reservation ski- and und snowboardequipment
Each person renting equipment is liable up to the full retail price of the rented items for the return of equipment in a proper condition.
The rental business is entitled to demand some form of security, be that a security deposit or the leaving of an identification document (i.e. passport, official I.D., driving license). Such a security does not constitute a possible purchase price for the equipment.